Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Purchases

As most of you know, I am obsessive. I have been obsessing over cribs, bedding and diaper bags since I found out I was pregnant. I thought wedding planning was hard!! Baby planning is even worse!
Since we are not finding out the sex, picking these items are a lot harder than I thought.

I really like this crib (and bedding) but the shipping cost is outrageous!!
I think we may end up with this crib and changing/dresser combo (I wish I could find the bedding that is in the picture......**sigh**..it is just what I want!


Here is the bedding set that I ordered today. I am already second guessing my decision. Why does the internet exist? Why can't I just have 5 options to choose from instead of 5,000,000,000?!?


I wanted something modern, gender neutral and not expensive. This was one of the first bedding sets that I bookmarked. I have a feeling that if we have a little girl, I will be selling the bedding on eBay and buying ***this***!

No comments:

Post a Comment