Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 39!!



How your baby's growing:
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.




How far along? 39 Weeks!!
Maternity clothes? Of course, my belly is starting to hang out:-( strong>Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Ehh..it's ok. My belly feels so heavy when I try to roll to my side.
Best moment this week: Another week full of people sending me cards with Babies R Us gift cards. Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to finish my shopping!
Movement: Lots of movements - I love it!!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. It has been hot, so anything cold is nice
Gender: Not sure , but since Hurricane Felicia is headed our way, I think it may be a girl.
Labor Signs: Nope! I can't say I am not ready, but I want baby Winter to cook as long as needed.
Belly Button in or out? It is still depending on where the baby is situated in my belly depends if my belly button is an innie or outie.
What I miss: Walking without a waddle...I officially walk like one of those pregnant ladies. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I could hardly make it to the back of the store.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby Winter to find out if he/she is a boy or a girl.
Weekly Wisdom: Same as last week...Enjoy everyday...I am so excited to meet Baby Winter, but I think a part of me may be sad that I won't be pregnant anymore. I have loved each and every moment so far. I love having him/her all to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment