Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

First fever:-(

Ashton woke up Sat. morning with a fever (101.9). I had suspected he had one in the middle of the night so I had given him some Tylenol to help bring it down. Poor baby slept all day. He actually feel asleep (on his own) laying on the couch next to Adam.

He vomited a few times and the way he would scream out makes me suspect he had some kind of stomach bug.

I stayed home with him today just in case he was not 100% better. To help make him feel better we went shopping!! Of course I had to get Ashton a few toys to help make him feel better. He loved sitting in the wagon and eating all the boxes of toys I tried to show him.

Today Ashton has his first Baby mum-mum (rice cracker that melts in your mouth) and he really liked it. I was so nervous of him chocking that I kept taking the mum-mum away from him . Here is a quick video of Ashton trying his first mum-mum:

No comments:

Post a Comment