Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

8 months...already?!!

Yes, Ashton just turned 8 months old on the 14th. Time is really flying by!

Ashton is not so much of a baby anymore!
Ashton can now lay on his tummy without screaming bloody murder!
Ashton is eating all sorts of yummy food but has become quite picky.
He loves to give me kisses.
I caught him feeding Makua a puff today
He is a biter...but he only bites me?
He loves to drink water from a big boy cup.
He can hold his own bottle but still has a little issue tipping it all the way back
He has started to try and stand on his own but can only get up on his knees
Ashton is starting to get on all fours and push himself backwards
I think he may crawl after all
He only wants to be held in the late afternoon/early evenings.
He still puts everything in his mouth.
The remote is still his favorite toy
He loves going for walks and being outside.
He makes the weirdest noises sometimes
He tenses his whole body and makes a funny grunting noise when he wants me to pick him up (I really need to get this on video).
It is getting harder to take photos of Ashton since he is always moving.




1 comment:

  1. he's so big already! I'm completely eyeing up his little chubby thighs, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete