Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wow, I have so much to be thankful for this year. Ashton is just the most amazing little person I've ever laid my eyes on. Everyday he learns something new and amazes me. He is such a little lover too! He gives the best kisses and hugs ever.

I am thankful that God has blessed me with this little guy, my husband and my wonderful family and friends.

We got together with our Hawaii ohana to have Thanksgiving dinner. It was super yummy and the company was even better. We're so lucky that while we don't live close to our families, we've made our own here in the islands.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys yesterday. Ashton melted my heart with the big hug he gave me yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete