Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

16 months old...a little late


Wow, time sure flies by!

Ashton got to enjoy his 16th month with his mom-mom and pop-pop! Ashton is such a little ham and I just can't explain how much I love the kid! For real, he has turned my world upside down!

Ashton can now:
Talk in sentences (I don't know what he is saying but he does) sort of.
The crib thing didn't work out so he's back in bed with us. I don't mind since he is actually sleeping though the night.
Loves to play ball (we got him a tee-ball set and he can actually hit the ball off the tee).
Loves the water (Makua's water bowl, ocean, tub...anything that has to do with water).
Has 10 teeth
Is still wearing the same clothes he did when he was a year old. The boy is tall!!
Size 4 diaper fits perfect
No more bottles..only sippy cups!
Cries when I leave the room
Can throw a mean tantrum! I mean the kid is so dramatic!! I really am scared to see what the terrible 2's hold.
Still says the same thing...mom, dad, ball, balloon, baba (milk), dog and a few others I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment