Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're half way there!


I just can't beleive how fast this pregnancy is!

Ashton was on his way to get in my self-timered photo! Check out my week 20 photo with Ashton..

How far along? 20 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am wearing maternity pants daily with regular and maternity shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I slept get on Sunday night!!
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby #2
Movement: I can feel little bumps here and there.
Food cravings: WATERMELLON!
Gender: I really don't know. Part of me thinks girl but the other really thinks a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Having a cocktail or two.
What I am looking forward to: This weekend! Hopefully we'll be enjoying the beach.
Weekly Wisdom: Make time for the family...spending the day with Ashton was a blast.
Milestones: Making it these 20 weeks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment