Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

The boys sure are growing..

Here are some photos from the past few weeks of the boys.



Christian has been battling an ear infection that won't go away, teething crazy, he is learning to sit and is still the happiest baby in the world! This kid loves to smile! He is now rolling like a champ from both directions and all around the living room floor. He loves to watch his big brother play.



Ashton is growing leaps and bounds and talking up a storm. I am so proud of how far he has come. He has been working with a speech therapist about three times a month and has really come out of his shell. He is now saying 5 word sentences (not consistent and they sometimes are backwards) which is far cry from where we were a few months ago. I guess they talk when they are ready. It's so much fun to talk with him. Ashton finally is able to shaka (that is the picture of him in his car seat)...so funny to watch him master the thumb and pinkie!!!



Both these boys are more than I could have ever asked for. Yes, they give me a run for my money, but I would not trade my life for anything in the world. It's hard raising these kids with just the two of us, but we've made it work and I am so proud of my husband for being an amazing father. He loves those boys and me more than anything. He works so hard to make us happy! I'm sure he never reads these posts, but if you do babe, thank you! I fall in love with you more each day. You're more than I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment