Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ashton

I think I've written this post several times.  Ashton, you are more than I could have even imagined. You are my world and I would be lost without you. You make me whole world!  Three years ago you made my life complete!  You are a challenge at times and like to push my buttons, but it's all good. The way you say, "Mommy, I love you so much!" or the times you say, "Mommy, you a meatball!" and of course Daddy taught you to say, "Mommy, you so pretty!" You melt my heart everyday. Thank you for the best three years of my life.

At three years of age Ashton is:
-almost potty trained - he is trying hard
-the vocabulary is spilling out of his mouth. Each day he surprises me with something new
-still sleeping with me
-is attending preschool and has gotten a lot better about leaving me
-loves riding big boy rides
-has a best friend - Hunter from preschool
-also has been known to hug a few little girls in school
-knows the numbers 1-10
-know most of the colors of the rainbow
-is learning to ride his big boy bike
-can kick a ball like it's his job (we start soccer this fall)
-loves all things guns (I hate it!)
-is all about cars & trucks
-terrible eater
-loves milk!
-wearing a size 4 diaper or size 2T pull up and 3T-4T clothing already
-weighs about 34lbs and about 34" tall (I think)
-talks in his sleep sometimes
-maybe I am biased - but seriously - he is sooo cute!


For Ashton's third birthday party, we celebrated at Coco's Fun House in Salisbury.  He had a great time.  He had his best friend, Hunter, at the party and he couldn't have been happier!  He had an awesome Spider Man ice cream cake.






Since his birthday fell during the week, we opted to have a separate family function on his actual birthday, August 14.  I took the day off and we headed to Frontier Town - my favorite place when I was his age.  At first he was super scared but soon warmed up. The cutest part was when the train was 'robbed' and he was asked to put his hands up - his eyes were as large as saucers and his arms went up faster than ever!  Hilarious!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment