Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 35! (only 35 more days to go!!!)




How your baby's growing:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

How far along? 35 weeks -- today is the 35/35 meaning I am 35 weeks along and only 35 days until we hit 40 weeks!!
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Same as last week. I think I am finally figuring if I put a pillow between my legs while laying on my side, that it does help some.
Best moment this week: Getting some more baby stuff in the mail (mom--you are the best!!!) We got our swing and bouncer. I am sure Baby Winter will get lots of use out of it. I also had a really nice time having dinner with a few girlfriends that I met during my wedding planning.
Movement: I feel lots of "roll movement" meaning, I feel an arm or foot moving across my belly. I am anxious to see if Baby Winter is still head down.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. I actually am making that famous lemonade again. I have been trying to stay away from anything that has salt in it since my swelling is awful! You may not notice, but my maternity pictures show it big time!!
Gender: Not sure but my mother started to buy boy clothing...let's hope she is not standing in line returning them and having to explain why:-)
Labor Signs: Nope, but I have had lightening crotch if anyone cares to really know..LOL!!
Belly Button in or out? It is still depending on where the baby is situated in my belly depends if my belly button is an innie or outie.
What I miss: Wearing shoes, a glass of wine would be nice, not feeling I have the hips of a 100 year old and playing with my pup.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby Winter to find out if he/she is a boy or a girl.
Weekly Wisdom: If you ever plan on getting maternity pictures taken...get them done earlier than I got mine. I am not loving the way I look AT.ALL!! And to be honest, I don't think I look that "big" in real life:-(


***these are just a few "teasers" that our photographer sent to us..I am anxious to see the rest and pray that my hair and Adam's hair look better than they do in these. There were actually a few that I was too embarrassed to post since I look like I just woke up*** I will post more when I receive them.













































No comments:

Post a Comment