Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ashton is 4 Months Old!

I can't believe my little man is 4 months old! Where has the time gone?

a friend of mine started to list of things her little girl can do each month so I thought I'd do that as well.
As of now here are a few things Ashton loves to do/is doing:

He can roll over (he did this on Friday, Dec 11th) for the first time.
He laughs out loud when we sing to him.
He grabs all and everything including my hair.
His bed time is 7:00 pm and usually sleeps till 11:00 pm
He finally got to put his toes in the sand at the beach last week.
He found his "private area" while in the tub and grabs on it..lol!
He likes to suck on any and everything (my face, my arm, fingers)
He started to drink out a bottle, finally!
He can stand while hold onto my fingers.
He loves to play in his jumparoo and spin the toys. He laughs the entire time.
He still hates tummy time
He is starting to try and sit up while in his swing or anything where he is at an incline.
He likes to grab his toes/feet while he gets his diaper changed
He still HATES his car seat and getting his clothes changed
He is such a morning baby (he gives me the biggest smiles in the am)
Oh, and he is a mamma's boy:-)

Here are a few pictures. We have a Dr. appointment tomorrow so I will be sure to post some stats.




No comments:

Post a Comment