Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ashton is 5 Months Old!





















.....and I can't believe how fast these past 5 months have gone by! It makes me a little sad that my 8.5 pound baby boy is now 19 pounds!


Ashton can now:

Jump up and down in his jumparoo and loves it!

Grabs objects, rather it be my hair, toy hanging from his play mat or the strap to my camera.

Laugh out loud all the time

Tries to sit up and can tripod

Bath time has been interesting, Ashton sits up and almost falls face first into the water (whale tub design?)

Rolls from back to tummy

Still hates tummy time

His eyes Follow me around the room and he smiles at me when I walk in (especially when I pick him up from daycare).

That is all I can think of now, but I will be sure to post more often.

I love this boy to pieces and could not imagine a day without him in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment