Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 Month Well Baby Check-Up!

All the nurses just love Ashton. I'm not sure if it's the blond hair and blue eyes or those two pearly whites shinning at them or the rolls on his legs but he gets so much attention;-)
Ashton is already a show off in more ways that one. As I am discussing that Ashton cannot really lift himself...Ashton shows off..yeah..lifts himself right up like he does it all the time and it's his favorite position?!? I've never seen him do that!
Ashton is doing well in all areas. Dr. B said I can feed Ashton solids three times a day (I have only been feeding him solids once a day). Dr. B also put Ashton on fluoride drops once a day since Hawaii dose not contain any fluoride in the local tap water.

Overall it was a great well baby visit. I really like Dr. B. He spend about an hour with us going over all my questions, asking me questions and giving me advise. Oh and the Dr. is guessing based on his stats (HC) that Ashton will most likely be taller than the 5'10" originally though.....looking at 6 feet 1 inch baby!! Wahoo.....a mom can dream right?

Ashton's stats

6 month check up
Weight - 20 lbs 4 oz (86%)
Height - 29" (98%)
HC - 17.99" (91%)

4 month check up
Weight - 18 lbs 1.6 oz(95%)
Height - 27.25" (98%)
HC - 17.52" (95%)

2 month check up
Wight - 15 lbs 2 oz (98%)
Height - 26" (100%)
HC - 16.5" (88%)

2 week check up
Weight - 9 lbs 8.2 oz
Height - 23"
HC - 14.25"

4 day old check up
Weight - 7lbs 15.5 oz (47%)
Height - 21" (98%)
HC - 14.65"(72%)

Birth
Weight - 8.5lbs
Height - 21"
HC -?

No comments:

Post a Comment