Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun at the Hilton

Since mom-mom was in town, I figured it would be fun to surprise Adam with a weekend playing tourist and just relaxing. I booked us a night at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, got tickets for Kokua Festival and planned a couples massage (which were cancelled 30 minutes prior to our session..boo Hilton). Of course, I could not leave my baby boy at home without me so we brought along mom-mom and Ashton to enjoy the fun with us.

We had fun playing at the pool




Here we are having some fun at the hotel




Some family shots



Kokua Festival was so much fun. We got there a little late since we ended up walking from the hotel to the Shell due to traffic. We ended up running into our friends so we were able to share their blanket:-) We ended up leaving a little early...I think both Adam and I were missing Ashton. This was only our second time that Adam and I had been out alone together since Ashton was born. Good thing we left early because as soon as we got into the cab my mom called. Ashton was scared and crying. I think being along with mom-mom + hotel room = scared baby!

A few photos from the Festival




No comments:

Post a Comment