Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

He is getting so big!

As you can see I am trying to catch up my blog. Things have been so crazy busy with me lately. The house is a mess, the vehicles need to be washed, I'm still white as a ghost, but man life is great!!!

I just needed to post how crazy the past few weeks have been. My mom is still visiting (we extended her trip for another week), Ashton is pulling up on everything and will not sit still. He crawls backwards and can scoot himself to any place he wants. I am sure he will be crawling forward any day now. He has grown so fast in the past two weeks. It is so much fun to watch him get so excited to explore new places and things.

I took a new position at work. I am still in sales, but instead of selling to current clients, I am now selling to new clients. I think I will be happier in this position..at least I hope so! I will be traveling more to the outer islands. I love meeting new people which is exactly what I'll be doing in this new position.

I am trying to plan Ashton's first birthday. I think I am letting it get the best of me. I can't decide on a theme at all! I want to do something simple but fun at the same time. My fellow blogger friend Lori did a little game with her daughter to help decide where they would go on vacation. I think I may have to copy her idea of writing down my theme ideas on a few pieces of paper and let Ashton pick.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. do it! And post pictures when you're through :)

    ReplyDelete