Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 months!




I just can't believe how fast my little baby boy is growing.

Ashton can now:
Give kisses
Crawl all over the place
Starting to cruise
Still does not like to eat solids. He'd rather have a bottle of BM.
Says, da, ba-ba, doog (meaning dog), and he tries to say butterfly.
When I mention certain itmes he knows, he will look at them where ever they may be in the room (basketball, butterfly toy)
Still does not sleep though the night. But did nap in the pack and play at Tutu's today.
Still is bed sharing with me (and I love it)
Loves to swim and loves his surfboard.
Ashton has started to slow down on the weight gain (I think since he is all over the place) so he is still fitting into his 12-18 month old clothing and wears a size 3-4 diaper

1 comment: