Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

11 months!

I just can not believe Ashton is 11 months old. Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital wondering how our beloved dog, Makua would act. Now they are the best of friends. When Makua is sick of Ashton pulling and pinching him, he just licks him to get him to stop.



Ashton can now:
Take a few steps unassisted when walked between furniture
Is a much better eater now. I think he is totally over the pureed food. He loves sweet potato french fries and avocado chunks the most
Still won't say mama:-(
Can throw a ball like a champ (but is now throwing all his toys as if they are balls)
Can play peek a boo and loves it.
Laughs so hard when I smell is feet and say "eww, stinky feet"
Talks but I still have no idea what he is saying. Everything seems to start with a 'B'
Still won't sleep though the night. We have gotten him to sleep in his crib for an hour or so when he first goes down.

That is all I can think of right now, I am sure he does many other things that I've forgotten.

I can't believe I am planning his 1st birthday party. It is going to be so much fun for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment