Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nana comes for a visit.

Ashton had lots of fun with Nana while I was out of town for a work conference in Atlanta. They didn't remember to take lots of pictures. Ashton had his first fun day at the water park, dinner at Ko'olina and lots of walks around the neighborhood.


Ashton loves to welcome his family to Hawaii with a Lei and a kiss.

Fun time with Nana and Daddy while Mommy was working.

Family dinner at Chucks Steakhouse.


Leaving Ashton for those 7 days was the hardest thing I've had to do. I cried like a baby when they dropped me off at the airport. I didn't want Ashton to think I wasn't coming back or I had abandoned him. Of course, I always think the worse case senerio. In the end, I was so busy in Atlanta that I didn't have much time to think of how much I missed him and he was busy planning with Nana and Daddy. Overall, it wasn't as bad as I had imagined.



No comments:

Post a Comment