Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Who's 18 months?!?


I just can't believe that my main man is 18 months old! Since he was such a trooper for his 18 month shots, we took him to Chuck E. Cheese for the very first time. The kid loved his pizza and all the rides and games. I think Adam and I had a little too much fun as well!


Here are some stats:

~26 lbs
~Size 4 diaper
~Eating is hit or miss. He loves his veggie straws, fruit and veggies. He doesn't care for meat or bread.
~Talking a ton, but not much that I can understand. He still says ball, mom, dad, dog, board, balloon, airplane, bottle (sippy cup) and a few others that are slipping my mind. I think I am the only one who understands him:-)
~The kid loves to take a bath and loves to swim in the tub.
~Loves to go on walks but hates to hold your hand.
~BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS! The kid loves to read. He has gotten to the point now that he turns the pages before he let's you finish the sentence. I guess he'd rather see the photos.
~Is getting pretty good at temper tantrums. The kid is drama, drama.
~Makua is his best friend. So many people didn't want us to keep Makua since he was a pit bull and the bad rap they get with kids. But Makua is such a trooper with Ashton. They really love each other.
~Is still sleeping in bed with us. We took the side off of the crib and side carted it to our bed. He still won't sleep in it. I think he just has issues with the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment