Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28


I know, I am bending my knees and it looks awkward! I didn't have a choice, I kept cutting my head off and I had to leave to pick up Ashton from daycare. Needless to say, you get the point...I am pregnant and have a huge belly. I've already gotten, "Are you sure you aren't having twins?!" Really people...where is your filter for crying out loud! Keep in mind, the people who make these comments are men...without kids!



How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am wearing maternity pants daily with regular and maternity shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It's been okay, I am tossing and turning more these days. Ashton kicking me in the middle of the night is not helping.
Best moment this week: Feeling the babe move (those slow, you know it's an arm move).
Movement: Always...but I don't feel they are not as strong as they were with Ashton. I guess that explains why Ashton is 'all boy' as the daycare lady says.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: Not sure. I feel exactly the same I did with Asthon. The only difference is that I don't have a Linea Nigra like I did with Asthon.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Nothing. I am really trying to take in the pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: Sesame street with Asthon today.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to enjoy each day
Milestones: Making it these 28 weeks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment