Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

What a great birthday I had. First, my mom, Adam & Christian let me sleep in cuddled next to Ashton until 7:30 am! After a slow start we went to Anna Millers for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to Pearlridge mall so that Ashton and Christian could pick out new Pandora charms for my bracket. Ashton picked out the fish thus left the turtle to Christian....not that he had much choice.



After a fun time at the mall, we came home and I took a nice afternoon nap. After our nap, we went to Roy's at Ko'olina for dinner. Yummy!

I had a great birthday spending time with my family! It was extra special this year since my mom was able to be here to celebrate it with us. I loved the special touches like my mom making my favorite chocolate cake, the adorable card from Ashton and the balloon that was missing the helium and the flower pot that Ashton picked out just for me! Christian gave me his signature flowers (tuberose) and a funny balloon. Adam's so ever sweet card that made me shed a tear and the yummy cookies. I am truly blessed and I thank God for allowing me to see another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment