Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The past 2 weeks

I have never been this happy in my life! I have the most beautiful boys and I can't get enough of them. Chrisitan is such a blessing and I can't thank God enough for allowing him to be happy and healthy and to be mine. Ashton is the best big brother and has fully exceed my expectations of him accepting Chrisitan. Adam is the best dad and husband. He has fully taken to our new routines and is just going with the flow. It is funny how much more comfortable we both feel around Chrisitian. I guess just knowing what to do and how to handle situations makes it easier since we've already gone though all this new baby stuff with Ashton. My mom has been here to help and has been making us tons of yummy food....I'll have to start my diet once she leaves:)

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are too adorable for words! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsay! Off to catch up on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete