Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A few weeks with Mommy

Since I was on maternity leave and Tutu was taking some time off, I got to spend two weeks with both boys! Boy were we busy! I am not much on staying home and combine that with a two year old running circles around me while I have Christian attached to me (literally), I had to come up with some fun, creative things for us to do.

We had a play date with a few of my friends (Lori, her daughter, Brook and Melissa and her son, Adrian). We met at the park so the kids could burn some energy and then we headed to Chili's for lunch. The kids had a blast and I just love the conversations with these fun ladies.

A few times we went to meet with Adam to have lunch and for me to get Ashton to sleep. He falls asleep so easily in car rides as opposed to being at home. Made my life, much easier!

We had a picnic one day.

Ashton had fun tormenting me by messing up the house more times than I dare to count. Why did I think I could clean the house with a toddler running behind me pulling out what I put back!?

We went shopping more times than I dare to count (nor to look at my credit card statement).

We watched too much t.v. and ate too much junk food!

We had a craft day with Riis and her mommy, Kristin.

I got a taste of being a stay at home mom with two kids and boy was it harder than I thought it would be. I have to give stay at home mom's more credit. I'd have to say that it was just as hard as being a full time working mommy. I am thinking though I may want to be one:)

Here are some photos of our fun days! Ashton just LOVES Christan. Ashton always holds Christian's hand while we are in the car. So sweet!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



No comments:

Post a Comment