Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 28

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Sleep is a little uncomfortable and I wake up more often that I did. My back is starting to bother me on the right side so every time I turn over my back gives me an ache that wakes me.
Best moment this week: We started on the baby room and it's nice to see everything coming together.
Movement: I feel the baby all the time. I don't understand how some people say they are getting sick of feeling the baby. It's the highlight of my day and I look forward to quite time just to feel him/her.
Food cravings: ICEE!! Not the ones from 7-11, I like the ones from Target....yummy!!
Gender: Not sure.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but it slowing getting to the flat stage.
What I miss: Nothing at all.
What I am looking forward to: Receiving our car seat in the mail....still...it should be here this Friday. Oh and we have our sonogram this Friday as well:-) I will be posting pictures soon.
Weekly Wisdom: Clean as much as you can in your 2nd trimester. I get worn out pretty easily these days.





No comments:

Post a Comment