Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 29!

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.



How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Sleep is a little uncomfortable and I wake up more often that I did. My back is starting to bother me on the right side so every time I turn over my back gives me an ache that wakes me.
Best moment this week: We received our car seat (thanks mom!) and this awesome baby book that I ordered. Click on "this" to check it out.
Movement: I feel the baby all the time. It seems to be more twists and turns.
Food cravings: I am still liking some ICEE!!
Gender: Not sure but it seems everyone has an opinion.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but it slowing getting to the flat stage.
What I miss: Sleeping....I can't seem to get comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Our sonogram this week. It was suppose to be last Friday, but our Dr. had an emergency and didn't have time. So it will be this Friday. I will be posting pictures soon.
Weekly Wisdom: Write everything down including a to do list of things you want to do prior to baby coming (Costco trip, cleaning, etc.)



Week 29 photo:
I can't beleive that I will be posting this, but here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment