Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 32


By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.



How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: What is that?!
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby Winter shaking my belly Adam had his hand on my belly as he was falling asleep and Baby Winter kicked his hand until Adam was snoring! Too funny.
Movement: I feel the baby all the time. My stomach literally shakes.
Food cravings: Anything cold (ice pops)
Gender: Not sure.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but is at the flat stage with a tiny bit starting to stick out.
What I miss: Sleeping....I can't seem to get comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to finishing the nursery. We started to clean out the room, but then we got busy so it was put on the back burner once again! I washed all the clothes this weekend and Adam had the carpet cleaned. He is the best!
Weekly Wisdom: I should have started my to do list a while ago. I am so tired lately.


Week 32 Belly Pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment