Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 31!


This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.


How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Sleep is uncomfortable again and I wake up more often that I did. My back is still bothering me on my right side. It feels like I have a 10lb weight on my belly when I go to roll over.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Winter!! We were so lucky to see Baby Winter via a 3D/4D ultrasound. At 31 weeks we were able to that Baby Winter has hair! Baby Winter seems to be just as stubborn as his/her mother. During the first part of the ultrasound, Baby Winter didn't want us to see him/her by putting hands/arms in from of the face. The ultrasound tech was so nice. She offered for me to go and get a bite to eat so that maybe Baby Winter would have changed positions. We went back an hour later...do you think Baby Winter had moved?! Of course not!! We had to push on my belly to get some facial shots. Overall it was amazing and I am so happy that I was giving the opportunity to do the session (thanks mom!!).
Movement: I feel the baby all the time. It was weird to see what I feel during the ultrasound.
Food cravings: None this week.
Gender: Not sure but it seems everyone has an opinion and this week it seems to be BOY.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but is at the flat stage.
What I miss: Sleeping....I can't seem to get comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to finishing the nursery. We started to clean out the room, but then we got busy so it was put on the back burner once again!
Weekly Wisdom: Take naps when you can:-) I have been so tired lately at work ad I am pretty sure it's due to me waking 10 times a night.

Here are some photos of Baby Winter instead of my belly:














If you'd like to see more pictures of Baby Winter (fingers, feet and even hair), you can access the online web gallary.


2. Click on "ultrasound"

3. Client on the "clients" tab along the top

4. Enter the password: winter

5. Wait a few seconds and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment