Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 33!!




How your baby's growing:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood

How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course:0)
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Ugh..just when I get comfortable, the alarm clock goes off:-(
Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery FINALLY starting to look like a nursery and not a storage closet.
Movement: I feel the baby all the time (elbows, feet and head)
Food cravings: Anything cold! It sure is hot here in Hawaii!
Gender: Not sure.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but is at the flat stage with a tiny bit starting to stick out.
What I miss: Being able to wear anything besides slippers (AKA..flip flops). My feet and hands look like sausages:-( My fingers feel like I have arthritis.
What I am looking forward to: I am getting really excited that the nursery is coming together and that my mom is coming for her visit. August will be here before we know it!!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink water even if you're not thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment