Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have my beautiful son, my wonderful hubby, the best mother in the world, the strongest father a daughter could ask for and a family that really comes together when needed. I have my health, friends and happiness....it's all I need:-) Today Adam got us "Thanksgiving to-go" from The Willows. It was so much easier than cooking and it tasted pretty darn good. I do plan to cook next year..we just had a lot going on this year. John and Gary joined us for Ashton's very first Thanksgiving. Later in the day, we headed to Makaha to see Kristen, Dorthy and Kate. They just love Ashton to pieces and it's such a relief to know that they are here if I ever needed them. I wish we had taken more pictures but this is all I have from the day.
One of the few of Ashton and I (gee...I should really try to look presentable)

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment