Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

13 months and this post is a little late

I am looking for those monthly stickers for 13-24 months. The owner of Picky Sticky said that they would be on her website on Monday...I just checked today and there are still not there:-( I was really hoping to continue the tradition with the 13 month photos being a tad late. Oh well!

Some fun facts:
~ Adam downloaded a flash card application on his iPhone and has taught Ashton how to flip though the 'cards'. It is amazing to me. Check out the video below.
~ Ashton is everywhere. I can't turn my head for a second. I now understand those baby harnesses. It's scary to think they could run in the street so fast even when you have an eye on them.
~ We now have to give Ashton iron drops since he is iron deficient. I'm not sure of his stats but the Dr. wants us to do this for the next 3 months. Ashton hates it and I don't blame him...it smells awful! I asked the pharmacist to add some flavor to it today, so hopefully he'll take it much better tomorrow.
~ Ashton still would rather drink than eat his food.
~ Ashton is still nursing and would do so all the time if I let him. We are now just nursing in the morning, in the evening and of course in the middle of the night.
~ Ashton can now add 'broom' to his developing vocabulary.
~ Ashton has learned to crawl up onto the couch and get down without falling off.
~ Ashton loves to dance. He has learned to spin around while dancing and he makes himself so dizzy that he falls down.

Here are some photos to enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment