Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

2 months.already?!




















I can't believe that my little Ashton is 2 months old already!! Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. I was scared as all heck...never really did hold a newborn and here I was with one of my very own:-)



Now I can understand all the love that my mama and daddy have for me. It's one unlike anything else in the world. I still get choked up when I think about it, listen to a certain song that we used to play over and over again while in the car and looking at pictures. Ashton is THE most amazing little human being in all the world. Oh and did I say how handsome he is?! Really, he is the cutest little thing ever! This week I think he looks like me (Phillips side of the family):-) I knew he'd get my good looks..LOL!


Ashton is smiling up a storm. He loves to check things out and is only happy draped over Adam or my shoulder. We are trying to set some what or a routine with sleeping, but it's not going that great right now. I know that Ashton is still too little to really start a routine, but with me going back to work, I'd like to try.



Here is Ashton's 1 month photo compared to his 2 month . He is growing so fast. As much as I can't wait until he is holding his head up, crawling, etc...it also makes me sad at how fast it is going.


***having issues with my gmail account and blogger account...so please bear with this posting of pictures***


No comments:

Post a Comment