Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mom-mom and Pop-pop...

...have come and gone.

Mom had been here for 7 weeks..and to be honest..I am so happy that she was here as long as she was. When mom first booked her ticket for 5 weeks, I wasn't too keen on the thought of mom staying with me that long. But to be honest, I could not imagine her not being here for Ashton's birth or helping me during these past several weeks. Just having mom here to cook, grab me a bottle of water while I was nursing Ashton was a huge help.

Here is a link of Ashton's pictures from 4 weeks - 7 weeks old....share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QauWThu4ZsXtA

Here is the link of Pop-pop's visist (some are duplicate of the 4 - 7 weeks old photos)...share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QauWThu4ZsXpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment